Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy December, the classes are on!!

Hola!! Calling all local stampers. My last two classes for 2009 are on schedule. Please read the class info on the right side of my blog and email me if you are coming weather permitting of course. Still not a speck of snow. The cards in both classes will be five new designs. I sure hope you can join me for a stamping good time. I had a great day on Tuesday with my grungy and slicey girl Donna. She rocks!! I got my grunge on and man it felt good!! :)' Move over Tim cause Tami is here now!! Ha ha. I even took a class at Archiver's in the evening and yes I *had to* buy myself a few more treats. I know I'm bad but 'tis the season right??!! It was a great day, great company, great store, great employees, great lunch, great shopping, great holiday music, and great treats!! Did you see the full moon on Tuesday evening?? Totally bright and awesome but it was quite chilly outside. I also met some new scappers and stampers on Tuesday and had lots of fun and laughs with Donna. Muchos gracias Donna!! Thanks for stopping by and I plan to post a *sneaky peak* of one of my class cards later on if you are good. Stay tuned. I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my beautiful, fabulous,loving and smarty pants sister Samantha. I can't wait to see her in Beantown later on this month!! Woo hoo par-tay!! She is the most amazing sister ever and I love and miss her dearly.

A BIG thanks to all the great chickadees that sent me a Thanksgiving card. What a pleasant surprise. I got so dang excited!! Kindness goes a long way so many thanks friends. Happy Hump Day. Its time for our winter jackets for sure. Brrrrrr!! Tami

Lastly, I'm selling more stamps at bargain prices. Drop me an email if you are interested in seeing what I have. Addios amigas!! Have a super duper day.

No comments: