Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who wants some delicous candy??? Read on!!

Check this out for some great blog candy.
http://stardustgemsandribbon.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/blogoversary-
candy/


I had a great day today away from stamping and its just what I needed!! I went to the Mall of America this afternoon just because I felt like going. It was fun to look around a bit and I managed to stay out of Archiver's. I just picked up a coffee and a few little treats for me. Nothing like a little retail therapy to make a girl feel better.

I plan to post a Memory Box card soon but it probably won't be until Friday nite as I'm spending the day with a friend tomorrow in St. Paul. I can hardly wait to go! I haven't started my taxes yet. Thanks for stopping by. Tami

1 comment:

Donna said...

Can't wait to see your card. Glad you were able to get out and about. Have a great day!