Friday, July 9, 2010

Sizzling HOT!!

Hope you all are surviving the heat wave. It is so hard to even sleep on warm muggy nights. I simply hate it. I made this card for my sister using Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers (yes I can't get enough of the paper) and incorporated a photo my friend Jan gave me that I believe came from the Internet. Man how I wish I still lived in New England. I really miss the ocean and going to the beach. That was certainly the life and vacationing on Cape Cod. I must say I love how the card came out and it was a reminder of all the fun times we had in MA, NH and CT at the beach. I hope sis enjoys it. I used Stickles on the sun rays. Have a nice weekend. Stay cool in the pool and have lots of fun in the sun. I am headed to Pine City on Saturday on a little road trip with my friends. Fun fun fun but out of the sun sun sun. Tami

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow Tami! You have done it again! I love this card. It is so colorful and cheerful. The photo that you used to place on your card is perfect with the Cosmo papers you used.

It is has been just awful here too in NH. Way too hot and the hunidity has been way to high. I sure hoe it leaves us soon.

Mary

Grandma Jan said...

I love this card. Wonderful job of catching the sun and the rays on the beach.

~amy~ said...

ugh, I can't stand the heat...and you guys have the icky humidity to deal with too....

Love your fun & delovely card!!! that pic is perfect for the papers!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is one of my all time favorite cards of yours! Thanks for sharing and hope you are doing well.