Monday, September 1, 2008

Halloween & Fall stamps for sale LOT!!

I am selling all these Fall stamps for only $10 plus shipping. I will throw in some little fall leaves in assorted colors. They add a nice touch on your cards. Email me if you want these treasures! I'm going to give this a try and see how it goes.

Edited: This file will not upload so email me if you'd like to see the stamps and I will send you the file. They are NOT A Muse. The lot includes: Hero Arts, Magenta, Inky Antics, Printworks, and a few other companies. There are a total of 7 stamps plus little leaves and a few yards of ribbon. Such a deal at only $10 plus shipping!!

I have lots of older wood mounted stamps that need a new home. I'm sad to report lots of them have never hit the ink pads. Imagine that???!!! : ] Here's a partial list:

12 Penny Black stamps, 3 Magenta, tons of older DeNami, 3 PSX, Printworks and Annette Allen Watkins, lots of Hero Arts, and a *LOT* of shadow stamps from Hero (special deal for all of them), and Inky Antics (most of them are snowmen). I also have 4 CARD magazine books for sale. Dec. 2006, Jan. thur Mar. 2007. All priced to sell quickly!

This is just a start! It takes so much time to handle the stamps, scan them, price them, etc. All you have to do is contact me and we will go from there. I will send you a picture of them as time permits. I prefer money orders. Here's my first batch. Come on, buyers needed!! I will throw in a few yds. of ribbon. Any takers?? I NEED to move these out of my house and into your hands. Thanks for stopping by and reading this silly post.

2 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

might be interested but need some pics first of what you have available. I'll watch for a picture/post. thanks

mnhyrkas said...

oops- see your update with file upload issues. you can email me at mnhyrkas/yahoo