Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas with the Cuttlebug!!


I'm beyond excited. Two for two on the posts with Blogger! This is a card I recently taught at Smudges and trust me it is so pretty if you could see it in real life. The white is really a beautiful pale gold. I do plan to repeat the Christmas card class I recently taught at Smudges as everyone really enjoyed the cards. I just love using my Cuttlebug machine and I really like embossing with it. I'm getting ready to drop off some stamps to sell at Scrapbooks Too for a sale this weekend. The store is located in Bloomingon, Mn and the sale starts on Friday nite (a special paid event) and continues thru Monday (Monday is half price day). We are allowed to sell 60 things so that's what I'm planing to do. You get store credit and it cost $10 I believe to sell your stamps. I say out with the old and in with Taylor's cupcake stamps. I want them so bad! Have a great day my friends and thanks for stopping by. Thanks for all the emails. It really means a lot to me. Life goes on!!! Peace Tami : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this card! Is this a new Christmas cuttlebug embossing folder? This card is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous in real life. Another winner Tami!!!
Candy C