Monday, June 7, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty!!

I sent this card off to a friend today and I purchased it from Jessica, another stamping instructor. I know bad me but I love Greeting Farm images and I like to support other artists when I am able. Why not spread the love? It was very humid today and I hate weather like this. I got trapped in road construction twice and it was brutal with NO air. I kept thinking about all the men laying asphalt in the wicked heat. Watching the Bachelorette now even though I'm a little old for the show. Gotta run as my friend Mary is calling. I have four classes this week so I hope I get some signups. Cheers my friends and thanks for stopping by the 'ole blog. Tami

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Cute card. Love the colors and the shading. Hop over to my blog and check out a few cards I made tonight.
Here's to a fun, creative week - Jan

Anonymous said...

a very cute card that your friend made, tami! you are always so sweet to think about other people..always so supportive! have a great day!
tinla

Anonymous said...

So sweet. And you are too for supporting your local artists!
Your candy supporter

~amy~ said...

well, it's a sweet card...it's all about the thought...good for you!