Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cosmo Cricket has arrived for Scrapfest!!

Hello friends-
I don't have a working printer at the moment so I can't scan anything new to post. Sorry about that and I know I am a bad blogger. Tonight after our monthly ATC meeting at Smudges I hurried to Bloomington as I wanted to welcome Julie and Lindsay from Cosmo Cricket to Minneapolis (two of my favorite peeps in the industry). I always get really excited when its Scrapfest time at the Mall of America even though I won't be participating in a lot of things I am so grateful for the events I do get to attend. More on that later. Planning on venturing out to the BIG Mall of America on Sunday if all goes well this week. Unfortunately it started raining early today and hasn't really stopped all day. The forecast for the weekend is for a soggy and wet weekend. Oh well, can't control mother nature. I am off to clip some type of photo or image before I press publish. Hey I found a card I recently made. Thanks Grandma Jan for being the best photographer and for saving my you know what. Have a great rest of the week everyone. I will try my hardest to post again soon. I'd like to wish my friend Cindy a very Happy Birthday (on Thursday). Five of us will be attending a crop tomorrow evening. I am sure we will have a blast. Thanks for stopping by and I beg for a little love. Anyone??? Tami

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Super Cute card! Girl you are crazy running to Bloomington to Welcome the Cosmo Cricket team. How the heck did you know where to find them? Have fun at crop.

~amy~ said...

crackin' up about sherry's comment...how did you find out where they were going to be? I love your card...is the dressform a stamp? deets..I need deets..

Donna said...

Running around in a thunderstorm no less? That is a loyal fan, let me tell you. Hope you had fun!

Donna K said...

I'm so excited for ScrapFest too! Can't wait to see all the vendors, ideas, new products, make and takes, etc. My sisters & I have signed up for a bunch of classes but no crop this year. It will be so fun. Your card is great - thanks for sharing.

Lindsay M. said...

Such a gorgeous card Tami!!! I love the paper!!!

So glad to see you blogging again!! I've missed ya!!

Have fun at the scrapfest!! Lucky you!!! Give us all the deets when you get back!!

~Lindsay~

Mary said...

I love,love,love this card Tammi. I love the papers and the image that you used.I really like your style. :)

Sorry to hear thatyour getting lots of rain. We had rain all afternoon and night yesterday. today it is quite chilly and no sunshine.A pretty good weekend on the way. Good thing cause the big race is this weekend. :)

Mary