Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September...a little Halloween treat!!

Hello friends. This was suppose to be ready by Aug. 31 but Blogger has given me lots of problems for two nites now. Recently made the Halloween card and the image is from the UK Pink Petticoats. I love that company. Notice the Tim Holtz tiny stapler. Had to run out and buy it after my friend Donna let me use hers! I got it at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. What kills me is you get a tiny amount of staples with it!! Geez Tim could you spare it? The stapler retailed for 15.99. Expensive little bugger but oh so cool and no regrets. I hadn't been inside a Michael's for like two months. I was weak and caved!!

Back to the card...background paper (Basic Gray) and I swiss dotted the black paper. Happy Friday. Going to spend the day crafting with my friend Sherry at Archiver's.

Thanks for popping by the 'ole bloggie. Tami

3 comments:

Mary said...

Tami, I love the papers that you used and I *love* that you used buttons too. What an awesome card!!!Your cards rock!

Whta is the difference between the new Tim Holtz stapler and a regular one. Inquiring minds want to know. :) And where did you buy it?

Mary

Donna said...

BOO-ti-ful card!

Mary I can answer the question for you....Tim's stapler staples with much smaller staples. Cute little staples that are about 1/4 inch long.

Tracy said...

This is SUPER cute Tami. I ♥ this image. I hadn't heard of this company before. May have to check it out. *wink* As always all of the details are fantastic - buttons, ribbon and paper.

Hugs,
Tracy