Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Classes I just posted for April

Hello dear friends.

I just updated my April Class schedule. All my classes are $25 and are a minimum of four cards and two hours in duration. Sometimes I have a "bonus card" as time permits. Advance registration and prepayment is greatly appreciated. You may order any class "to go" by contacting me prior to the class via email. Please bring your basic stamping kit to class.

A BIG thanks to all the lovely women that attended my class(s)this month. I really appreciate your support, business, and friendship. We always have a good time in my classes!! I've met a lot of new people in March and have made lots of new friends. Stamping is suppose to be fun and that's the way it should be all the time. Its a time for sharing your goods and art, learning new tips and techniques, and meeting other stampers. I love to learn from other people and bounce ideas off of other stampers. Everyone has something great to offer. I have wonderful people in my life and I am so greatful. Thanks so much my friends.

Tami :]
PS Now its time for the dreaded bills, Monday errands, lots of phone calls, class boards, and gathering *stuff* for my taxes. YUCK! Then there's laundry, housework, a free Make and Take at Smudges on Wed. from 12pm-3pm. (NO, its NO April fool's joke) and a couple lunch dates this week. I can hardly wait until Wed. I do plan to post a card tomorrow morning so please check back. Comments are always nice....HINT HINT!! :-] I hope you have a great week filled with sunshine.

No comments: