Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tami goes tiny!!


This is my last post for the evening. The third one gave me trouble so I will stop here before I get angry with Bloggie again. Notice the tiny red heart button we threaded in class on Wed. at Smudges? The background paper is from Daisy Ds. Sadly they are now out of business. I feel so bad about that as I really loved their papers. I Cuttlebugged two of the strips and used creamy brown chalk ink to distress the strips. Donna if you are reading this post? (No sanding on this baby). I think I used two other brown inks on the card. I am very pleased how it turned out. Its a really cute card if you could only see it in person. Good nite my friends. This is enough blogging for one day. Have a terrific Friday. Thanks for stopping by today hopefully someone did!! Smile because there's a monkey on your back complete with bananas!! Life is good today and the monkey is out of her cage but bananaless. Hee he. Enough funny monkey talk. Smooches! Tami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love absolutely love this card. The button is really cute..

Karrie Baker said...

Tami, this is the cutest card, I adore it!!!