Monday, June 1, 2009

My Cool little grungy flower on a stick!!


I had to post this as I worked so hard on it. Right Donna and Cindy?? I love it and it was our Friday Make and Take project at the Chick Flick anniversary crop held at The Pine City Scrapbooking Store. I love it for the cuteness factor and I scored on a particular paper on this puppy which I had been on the hunt for!! Isn't it sad I get so excited over paper (Scenic Route). Will I be making more of these flowers any time soon?? Probably not as I worked *x* hours on it!!! LOL!!! Isn't that right Donna and Cindy?? Who has my little piece of May Arts twine that turned to fuzz?? LOL!! Let me just tell you I worked it baby on this one!! I had to *rough up* all those circles and I was complaining about getting paper dust in my lungs and my right hand was hurting!! The things we go through for crafting I tell you!! Geez Louise as the Minnesotans would say (I'm from Massachusetts and we would probably have said...this wicked sucks meaning what you have to go through to get your flower all roughed up and assembled)!! :0)

I am laughing my butt off right now and I should be in bed sleeping as I have another busy week coming up. So Donna, I say this one is for you girlfriend. I have to journal on the stick on Monday and get my guest tag down for the board in the crop room. I said the same thing last time but I never made that one. If a miracle happens on Monday I will be sure to post my contribution. Each guest is suppose to make a tag when they leave Pine City and hang it on this special little whatever on a wall before you leave!! Of course Mrs. Grungy Donna made hers. She is going to hurt me next time I see her. I also have to make 24 ATCs soon. Yikes!! xoxoxo Tami....Goodnite my friends and I say oh happy day....Big smiles :0)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' that big lollipop flower!!!

Unknown said...

This is soooooo adorable!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tami, You are so talented I am totally loving this big lollipop and I can't wait to see it in person. I bet it took you at least a day to make as Ii now how meticulous you are about everything.
Glad to see you back and posting on 365 cards ~ you do such amazing work and everyone deserves to see it.

Susan N. said...

Cute card Tami. From the picture it looks like material. Thanks for your list of stores in your area. I did pass the list on to my friend. Thanks for your help.

Donna said...

How long did that take? I think I fell asleep and woke up and you were still working on that. HA! Hah!.....Did your lungs clear up yet? But what counts is.....that it looks good in the end, and you had a blast making it.