Friday, July 3, 2009

Fly Fly Fly!!

Here's a class sample I made for an upcoming class I'm teaching in July. It looks much nicer in person and the ribbon shifted in my scanner but hopefully it looks OK. I really love how it turned out. Anyway this is Thursday's card although I'm posting it late. Please forgive me as I had a super busy day. Does this mean I have to post a Friday card? Well I don't know about that but I will try my darnest to post one from Jan's. Yikes the pressure is on!! I'm leaving today for the weekend so I'm not sure yet if I'll be blogging. Happy July 4th weekend and please go to the Memory Box blog and check out my Friday blog and tell me what you think of the card. Pretty please. Catch you later my friends. Tami and as always thanks for the visit!! God Bless America. Have a fun and safe holiday weekend. TTYL!! Smile :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy's going to love this card. I've enjoyed all the cards in your blog this week. It's been delightful finding a new post every day. Have fun this weekend. Happy 4th! Carrie C

~amy~ said...

hey you...super tweet card :) Have a magnificent weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card, you have been one busy bee, Have a very happy 4th!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the bright colors on this card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Mary said...

This card is so sweet. I sure wish that I lived closer to you so that I could attend your classes.

Move to NH!

Mary