Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pink Lemonade anyone?


Hello friends. I'm still alive. I've been really busy teaching classes and all that goes with class preparations. Here's a card I recently taught at my Bottom's Up class. I will be repeating the class on Monday and I'm so looking forward to seeing the people signed up for this particular class as well as the peeps in my Saturday morning class. It was a beautiful sunny day today. I taught a really fun A Muse class at Smudges in Chanhassen, MN. Of course I bought more *stuff* after I finished teaching!! That's a given. Oh, I took a class on Sunday and managed to find a few *must have* items after class. Then a fast trip to Michael's! I do occasionally treat myself to classes at Archiver's and I do attend crops every now and then at both Archiver's and Artsy Tarty. There is simply no end to the buying!!Tomorrow I may go buy a few outside plants at Linder's. I need to make 12 ATCs for our monthly ATC gathering tomorrow night at Artsy Tartsy. Yikes! I have certainly enjoyed watching the Celtics basketball game tonight!! I so wish I could have been with "Ellie" my Mom enjoying the game and celebrating their NBA championship. I'm sure we would have had a beer together. My Mom is a huge Celtics fan and so was my sweet grandmother Emma. Have a sunny and fun-filled great rest of the week. I have 5 more June classes before A Muse A*Palooza in July so please email me if you are interested in attending any of my classes. Also be sure to register for A Muse A*Palooza by clicking on the icon on my blog. You can win some nice prizes and participate in other fun events such as games and challenges. You must sign up again this year even if you registered last year for A Muse A*Palooza. My current class schedule is listed on my blog as well as all the A Muse A*Palooza events I'm teaching at Artsy Tartsy. How cool to have a picture of the one and only A Muse Linda on my blog! It is suppose to reach 80 degrees on Wednesday. Its going to be a HOT one!! Happy day my friends. Thanks for visiting. Tami :^D and "baby bloggie"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tami!
What a darling card, just love the color combination. I can't wait to be able to make it on Monday night and I can't wait for Saturday's class too! Thanks for the "Clue" too! See you soon!
Guess who?

Anonymous said...

What a darling card, Tami!...it's so summery; maybe it will make summer come a little quicker here:) You sound so busy, but I am glad you are treating yourself here and there...lol...you should really spill about your purchases;)!! TFS: Tinla

Elena said...

I have stayed up waaaayyyyy too late watching all of the Celtics games with my husband. I am glad they won (and that it is finally over!).

Nancy said...

A sweet card by my sweet friend! I love the way you have embossed the scalloped oval with the swiss dots, too cute! I wish I could be there for AP, & take some of your classes, but somehow I don't think that is going to happen, maybe someday :)