Thursday, June 19, 2008

Splish Splash I was taking a bath!!


Hello dear friends. Its certainly a HOT one today. I just got home and YES I popped into Mike's before I came home even in 84 degree HEAT with NO air conditioning. Our local news just said today is our fifth day so far this season of reaching 80 degrees or higher and it's also day 6 with no rain. Here's a sweet little A Muse card I mailed off to a friend. I love the new A Muse song bird and bird bath. I actually taught this card at Smudges on Tuesday. Its time to get back to work and that would be "kitting" (making up kits for all my June classes):-( Yuck a doo! I want to give a big shout out to my sweet friend Mary A. in NH. She is such a great friend. She is listed on my blog under COOL chicks so stop by her blog and check it out. That woman has a heart of gold and is always there for me. Thank you Mary. I think her blog is so awesome and she always can make me smile. Back to my card. I used the A Muse classic window on today's post. I have lots of fun with that stamp as you can put so many fun things in the window. I also used Copic markers, Tombow markers, glitter pens, glaze pens, and stickles. Have a great weekend and stay COOL my friends. I will my hardest to post something over the weekend. Tami : ) I'm busy as a bee. Smile as tomorrow is the first day of summer!

6 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Hello, This is just so cute. I just bought the bird bath and birdie stamps. So darling! Hope you cool off soon. We're having great weather for a change. I know Mary is such a sweethear. I enjoy her blog and friendship so much. Dottie K. :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling card! I love how you take many elements from many stamps and put everything so beautifully together. Hope it cools down soon for you...at least it's air conditioned at Mike's:)! TFS: Tinla

Tandra said...

Hey Tami! Great card!
Its been 92* for 2 days now here in So Cal, and thats 10 miles from the coastline!! LOL
Gonna go higher this week! gag!

Grandma Jan said...

You sure are busy with those kits -which is as it should be. I love the bird and bird bath stamps. Loved the ATC gathering on Wednesday . I can't wait for the next one in July. I'm stopping by to see Tamara Sat afternoon and pick up my set of ATCs! Pulling out the stamps and copics to start an ATC for the PJ Crop swap in July. Take care.
Hugs, Jan

Mary said...

Tami, first of all I *love* your card. But you all ready know that I am a huge fan of your work. I love the details that you always put into making your cards oh and your envelopes too. :)

Your such a sweetheart Tami.

Hugs,
Mary

Nancy said...

HI TAMI! Such a sweet card & I really like the song bird in the window. I'm sure this will bring a smile to the recipient. Hope your weather cools down a bit for you.