Friday, June 13, 2008

Wild about you!


Here's an old card I taught but I like it a lot. Images by A Muse. I don't feel chatty tonight so I'm going to cut it short plus I'm not feeling well. Life is full of unpleasant surprises. Tomorrow will be a new day and it's going to be nice weather. I'll be making class kits all day. I just added a new card class yesterday. It will be held on Tuesday, June 17 at 1 pm called "Mixed Bag." I still have openings so email me if you'd like to attend. My A Muse A Palooza class schedule is now up on the A Muse AP blog under my name. Email me with any questions. I'm taking a card class on Sunday with my good friend Carolyn so I'm looking forward to a trip to Archiver's. Have a nice weekend friends. Tami :-(

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your card is adorable. I love the way you added the ribbon.

I hope you are feeling better Tami. Maybe your working too hard?

Stay out of Archivers tomorrow Tami. :)

Mary

Nancy said...

I hope you're feeling better!! This is so stinkin' cute!! I love the polka dots & the red & black together!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card...love the black gingham. Hope you feel better soon, Tami! Hugs; Tinla