Friday, January 30, 2009

Loving my laptop!!

I think most of you locals know I have my laptop back after 6 or so long weeks. Two words Circuit City. Don't even get me started. I went through HELL and back with them! I've been stamping up a storm for my BIG Superbowl Sunday class at Lunds in Plymouth. I still have a few spots left so email me if you'd like to join us. Its going to be a blast. I have a party every year as well as a Halloween party. We are making a total of five cards including winter and Valentine cards. I also added a new class at Smudges. It will be next Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 10 am. I had to reschedule the class I was suppose to teach today. Please sign up early if you want to come. I am going to mix up things in my next class at Smudges. We will make two winter cards and two Valentines. I will still be serving cocoa and treats. I hope you can join me as it will be a *lovely, snowy* class!! I am unable to post any pics of my cards at this time. Hopefully by Monday I will have my printer issues resolved. Have a nice weekend. I will see lots of you on Sunday at the Superbowl class. I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by. Tami

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Tammi,

I am so happy that you got your laptop back. I know how much trouble you went through to get it.

I sure wish that I coud attend your Superbowl stamp class and your Smudges class. You always make such beautiful cards. I hope you have lots of fun on Sunday.

Mary