Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sandy, HT and Candy!!!....Hi friends


This card is posted for three very special friends. Warm wishes ladies. It was meant to go with my last post. The file was corrupt so it wouldn't upload properly. I finally got it to work so I'm happy for now. I try what can I say. I do have another one all set for my next post. I say woo hoo on that one!! Please excuse my poor crop job. I am still learning or should I say I'm a bit rusty! You know, its a case of the "rusty pickle snydrome" (just a little private joke from Sunday's class). The pretty background paper is from Rusty Pickle company. On that note its back to more late night stamping for 'ole woodey girl!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Tami :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was one of my favorite cards that we made on Sunday. My other favorite was the one using the BG snowman paper.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

That card is so-o-o adorable. Wish I could fly home a couple days early to attend the Birthday Card Bash in Plymouth. Hoping you'll teach it again. Sandy

Anonymous said...

This was also one of my favorites fromsunday's class. I'm using it for a brrrrrthday. Thanks again for a wonderful class, look forward to the next I can attend.
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami! Cute card! Sounds like everyone had fun....wish I didn't live so far away. So glad to hear you got your laptop back. :)

Laurie in MN said...

Cute card Tami. Thursday should be warmer.