Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!



What a day! Kits, kits and more kits. Its the story of my life as a kitmaker. I'm ready to leave tomorrow at 7:15 am for Pine City. I will for sure need a large coffee and a couple of toothpicks. Actually I'm really looking forward to our beautiful fall trip *up north* as the Minnesotans say. Change of plans. I'm going up with Wendy and I have a few more signups so COOL beans on The Pine City Scrapbooking Co. road trip. Here we come with bells on! I hope you all have a lovely fall weekend. It is going to be in the low 70's here in Minnesota. I have to make three sets of Atcs on Sunday. Yikes once again.

Happy fall you all. We are so lucky to have delicious honey crisp apples in MN. Yumo. I love them so much. I am so looking forward to another great day with my buddy Wendy Lou. Then next Sat. is my Halloween party. Peace and Happy stamping. Tami : )


Oh isn't my Missy Ballance card sweet? I used a new gem on her party hat. I hope it survives the trip to CA. My black glaze pen acted up on the buttons so they are a little large. Bad pen!! I finally used my new Fiskar border punch the one that was so hard to find. I got mine at Target long ago. I colored this card with Copics and used my Cuttlebug swirl folder on the large scalloped pink oval. The ribbon is from Archiver's and it was a steal during Scrapfest back in Sept. at Mall of America. I bought several rolls of it what a surprise! That's all for this week my friends. I will try to post another card on Sunday evening.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Tami
It was so nice to meet you on Saturday and I will be looking foward to talking with you again. So what is the thing in Mounds View next week end? Talk to ya soon. Love your blog!
Donna

Anonymous said...

My MOM LOVED her card! Thank you so much! I can't believe how creative that is!!

Mary said...

Your card is adorable Tami.

I tried calling you tonight but you must have been using your computer. I will call again some time this week.

Mary