Friday, October 24, 2008

My little cupcake says hello SWEET friends!!


This one is for you Taylor as I have cupcake fever and to all my sweet friends! I love how this card came out and I plan to teach it on Sat. Thanks Jan and Ruth Ann for making this card possible. The background paper is from Scenic Route and of course I used bling, Spica clear glitter pen, SU word punch, Cuttle Bug, Sizzix (to cut the circle) and colored staples. I really have a thing for staples! I could not crop it well after numerous tries but I wanted to share it with you because I'm so excited! Have a good weekend. Its going down to 40 on Sunday and we will have that freezing weather on Monday too. I am NOT ready for winter. Tami...xoxox....I will be dreaming about ordering Taylor's newest sets but I will have to wait a bit. I want all six sets!!!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE --- Love that DP - and that cupcake ghost is adorable!!
Fabulous job! :)

Mary said...

Tami, this card is super cute. Love the background paper. As for the staples.....love them too. :)

Maty

Taylor said...

This is adorable, Tami! Your little ghostie is too cute! Thanks for helping spread the sweetness! :)

MRLea said...

Your cards are beautiful as always. Not as beautiful as you though!!! I miss you lady, so much! Next break that I will be home is over Thanksgiving break... I should be working at AT, but we WILL get together this time and go get drinks with Tamara!!!

I need to be caught up in your life via YOU.

Miss you like crazy!!!
Besos!

Grandma Jan said...

Thanks for the thanks.
Class was great today! I now have a bunch of birthday cards in reserve. So much fun!
Jan

Tracy said...

This paper is just too cute and goes perfectly with this little cupcake cutie! It's almost as adorable as you!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... I love this card and that little ghostie cupcake is to die for. Too cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog so that I could check yours out!