Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Jan "Miss Bossy"

Everyone is crazy over this card and now Jan the birthday gal is the proud owner. "Miss Bossy" picked her own birthday card from my stash. I made it in Jessica's card class in Pine City. The Penny Black image was colored with colored pencils. I do NOT know how the yellow flower was made as it was in the kit and I forgot to ask the teacher. Have a great day friends. I am still very busy which is a good thing. More crafty goodness this week so check back. I am working on crafty things for May so stay tuned. What are your plans for the weekend? I think I will stay home. Right??!! Who am I trying to kid. Tuesday evening we had a great time at Byerly's and Smudges making Graphic 45 cards. Oh la la. I have the best friends and we got our craft on. I will share. Thanks everyone. Tami

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is soooo adorable! I'm still trying to figure out how the flower petals were done. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday to Jan!
Carrie/Candy

Grandma Jan said...

I love this card and I am glad to be the happy owner. Thanks to everyone for well wishes, fun dinner and fun card classes.

I had more great birthday today once I left the hot (as in very warm) office. Don't we have air at the new building?? I guess not at my cube.
Thanks for the well wishes. I sure have had a lot of card fun with Miss Tami and friends the last few weeks and now I'm going to WI soon to pass the fun on to my friend Wendy.
Will you all miss me?

~amy~ said...

such a FUN flower card!!!! It's good that you're busy...keeps you out of trouble:)

Lindsay M. said...

OMG!!!!! How friggen cute is this card!!!!! I gotta try and make this card!!!!! I will use my slice machine to see if I can cut out the petals. I think a long oval should work!!!! I just love that image!!!!! So adorable!!!!!!! Great card!!!!!