Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life's a beach!!

Here's a card from my Graphic 45 class. I really loved how it turned out and enjoy working with their beautiful papers and die cuts. I've been busy as a bee with all kinds of things this past week so my poor little bloggie has been neglected. Sorry about that but sometimes there is just no time to blog!! It was great seeing everyone on Earth Day at Smudges. The birthday gal "Sandy Candy #2" looked fabo as always (loved your outfit and hair Sandra)!!

I still have openings for my Cosmo Cricket event this Saturday evening at Lunds. If you'd like to join us crazy Cosmo Cricket fans for some crafty fun fun fun Cosmo Cricket style just drop me a note on Friday!! I do need to know. We are making five cute cards using a nice mix of product lines. I am very excited because Cosmo Cricket products make me SO happy just looking at them and the owners totally rock the industry!! Thanks for stopping by and TGIF. I hope you all have a pleasant weekend. Adios amigas and nightie night. ~~Tami : ) PS. Our weather has been gorgeous but its going to rain on the weekend. Its OK with me as we need some water!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT class Tami! It was so nice to make those hard-to-design masculine cards. Loved 'em all! Hope you'll post pictures of the rest of the cards.
Carrie