Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BLOG CANDY!!

Hi there. I had major technical difficulties last week with Blogger so I was unable to update the 'ole blog hence TEST post!! I had a great weekend. How about you? Before I forget Happy Birthday HT and to my DAD. I hope you both have a great birthday celebration. Cheers and many more to come!!

Here's the Make and Take card I taught at Smudges on Saturday using Crafty Secrets stamps and October Afternoon Paper. I really love the stamp set and of course the beautiful October Afternoon papers. It was raining so hard when I returned home late last nite from my little Northern MN road trip. Now its time to face my inoperable HOT water heater problem. I tell you its always something. I have lots of wonderful classes coming up this month so I hope you locals can join me for a stamping good time. Thanks for the visit and a special HELLO GIRLFRIEND to CS!! Tami :)

PS. Thanks everyone for the emails and for participating in my blog candy. Sorry no picture of the candy as promised but my camera still has dead batteries and to be honest I haven't pulled the blog candy yet. My sister is going to love all the surprise cards and she knows nothing about this. My MOM told me on Sunday Sami received "a cute card" from Sherry. Thanks Button lady!! Its very early and I just woke up on the sofa. Hate when that happens. Have lots to do this week including transplanting my jumbo pansy packs now that *the snow storms* from last week have passed. HA HA on that one!! I was at the PINE CITY Scrapbooking Store on Monday. Can you say yummy and total eye candy?? Yes I was BAD. Its the story of my life. Guess I'm chatty Tami again!! Have a super duper day peeps.

If you want to know about my fabo blog candy see previous blog posts. You basically have to email me now and tell me you are going to make a card for my sister Sami to congratulate her on her newly adopted doggie *sweet Annie*but you must act soon as the deadline for mailing a card is this week. Again, a BIG thanks to all who are participating. It means so much to me!! That's what friends are for right?? You all totally rock.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh good grief...I NEED that stamp...hilarious! Gorgeous card!!! Hope you get your hot water heater fixed...