Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

Happy Friday. Here's a card I taught recently at Smudges. Have a great weekend friends. Its going to be a HOT weekend. Keeping my post short for a change!! I am teaching a another set of Graphic 45 classes on Monday, May 24. The first one is at Smudges 12:30 PM and the second one is Monday evening at Lunds. If you are interested in attending either of these popular classes please email me ASAP. I do require a certain number of attendees in order to hold each class. Another busy week coming up. We are slated for heat and humidity. Yuck on the humidity! Catch you later. Tami

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun & cheery card girlie...ick to humidity..that's why I live in washington:)

Mary said...

What a great catd Tami. I love the colors that you used and the stamp. What a sweet and happy card. :) Stay cool.

Mary

Grandma Jan said...

Another cute card. Adorable!