Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Bloggie turns two!



Hello everyone-

Just a quick card to honor "Baby Bloggie." Today she turned two weeks old so please join me in wishing her a very happy life. I realize not everyone may appreciate my humor but I wanted to share this card with you. I hope you have a great week. I'm working on ATCs (not a happy camper right now) and class kits for my upcoming Sunday class at Artsy Tartsy in Savage, MN. Today it was cold and raining off and on. It only reached around 50 degrees. I was freezing most of the day.

I used three Elzybell stamps for this card (one inside). I colored the main image with Copic markers and Spica glitter pens. I grounded "Elzy" with the A Muse micro oval. I used two kinds of ribbon and glittered around the sentiment. I wish I had bought more of the sprinkle and circle background paper. When will I ever learn? Thanks for visiting. Tami : )

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute card Tami - I found your blog while looking at another Amuse Addict's blog. I love the cheerful colors.

Bonita Rose said...

2 weeks bloggin already? girl, u are on your way! Maybe one day u'll catch up to me... lol oh wait, maybe not.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! You are doing a great job in blogging! This is such a sweet card and perfect for the occasion. I love how you coloured the gift in 4 colours!! Take care; Tinla

Anne said...

Congratulations on creating a blog, Tami! {wink}

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Bloggie!!! You are getting so big, so fast. YOu have the best mommy.

I *love*love* this card Tami. I just bought this paper too. Very happy card. You made me smile (again) today.

{{HUGS}},
Tracy

Mary said...

This card is so adorable so festive. I love it Tami.

Mary

Heather "Hev" said...

Happy birthday Blog :)
Doesnt time fly!!!
Love the birthday card :)

Nancy said...

Congrats on "baby bloggie" turning 2 weeks....I'm am SO happy you started blogging :) I love all of the bright colors you used on this card.....SUPER cute!!