Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rubber Stamps and Scrapbooking Sales in MN!

BIG Stamp and Scrapbooking Sale!
Fri. May 16...9-3
cash only
Roseville, MN
2872 Marion St. (get on Rice St. from either Highway 36 or 694). West on County Rd. C2
Sale located at the corner of County Rd. C2 and Marion St.
Phone: 651-483-1698 Kathy

BONNIE'S HUGE Scrapbooking Sale!
Sat. May 17
cash only
Anoka, MN
Phone: 763-390-7603 or 763-245-8544
email bonnieangel1797@gmail.com for additional info. and directions

Rubber Stamp and Scrap Expo!
MN State Fairgrounds-Progress Building
free parking
Sat. May 17...9-5 and Sun. May 18...10-4
Scott Kramer: 602-625-3000 (show coordinator)

*Gina K from WI will be a vendor! I'll be working at the show on Sat. with a new friend I just met at the garage sale. Hey Cheri and Doreen. I hope you/we enjoy those HOT deals we found at the sale today. Oh Ellie (MOM), please cover your eyes and ears. Good Lord I'm trying to downsize but I spied some deals I just couldn't pass up. I noticed some shoppers could have really used a grocery cart! Tons of good buys. I even scored two A Muse stamps I already own but I *had to* get them because they were such bargains! Don't you know I need one for each hand? Now that's an A Muse addict for sure!

My upcoming weekend A Muse classes!
Be there or be square!

Fri. May 16...10 am

Sun. May 18...1 pm

5 all occasion cards with envelopes. Think A Muse!

Please email me if you are interested in either of the above classes. You may register by email. Thanks so much for reading this post! Its a beautiful day here in MN (Thurs.) Happy spring! That's one of the A Muse stamps I scored today. Wishing you lots of sunshine! Tami :-)

5 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

You are busy, busy this weekend! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wanting to view some unfamiliar blogs, I started on Michelle Zindorf's blog and bopped to the West Coast only to find myself back at home.

I will be shopping and browsing at the Mn State Fair Grounds on Saturday. It will be fun to see you and other people who write blogs.

Hope you have a good sale on Thursday and Friday.

Mary said...

Well you are one busy chick this weekend Tami. I hope that you have lots of fun on Saturday. Please rememeber to say hello to Gina for me. :)I will be chatting with you soon.

Mary

Bonita Rose said...

Thanks for the mention about my sb sale Tami! For all you local MN gals out there, my sale is 9-2p tomorr May 17th, cash only, rain or shine. Addr is 3921 9th LN Anoka MN 55303.. Hope to see and meet some of you! I've got LOTS for sale! You won't be disappointed if you come! Why not stop by on your way to the sb expo??

Anonymous said...

Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo fall Show This Weekend at Minnesota Sttae Fair Grounds!

October 4 & 5 Inside the Empire Commons Building. Enter Gate #7 Off of Como Avenue (Take a Right on Underwood and your're there!

Can you believe the vendor line-up!!!!

Stamp Zia, DeNami Designs, Stampland, Remember When and more...................Wow, I'm there!