Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Bird-day!


Here is another sweet card I taught in a couple of my recent classes. I am a huge fan of Missy Ballance, A Muse Illustrator extraordinaire! I used Brilliance Coffee bean ink on this card. I colored the image with my new Easter Sharpies from Target just for something fun and different in class. I glued a little pompom on the chick's hat. Man I love this stamp!! Inside I stamped the sentiment "you are still a spring chick" by A Muse. I'd like to thank you all for the very nice and warm blog comments. My head is so big right now I won't be able to walk out the door to go to the post office today! I cannot wait for my BIG A Muse order to arrive on Wednesday. Oh baby, I will be so ready to get my hands on more A Muse ribbon and the new 8.5 x 11 A Muse paper. Do you think I ordered more stamps? Oh NO, not me!! "Mom, I've been doing really good and I've cut way back on my spending!" Thanks for stopping by and it's back to stamping for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so CUTE!!!! Love the pom pom...why didn't I think of that?! Have fun with your happy mail...let us know what stamps you "didn't" purchase...LOL! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami! So excited to see your blog! YAY! I hope to see YOU soon!

Julia
Artsy Tartsy
www.artsytartsy.typepad.com

Sarah said...

Go Tami! Can't wait to see more of your fab work. Congrats on starting your blog.

Sarah

Ps. Love the card.

Tracy said...

Believe it or not this is one stamp I don't have! So you're going to have to make me a card!! LOL! I love the color combo you chose with the purple & green. Toodles!!

Tami said...

Ok...its yours baby. I will mail you one to CA! What do I get???

Hugs, from Miss Wood

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute!

Mary said...

This card is so dang cute! I love the little chick and I love that you put a pom pom on her hat. Your cards are always so awesome Tami.

Mary

Anonymous said...

WElcome to blogland! You'll do great here I'm sure! I already love you! LOL! Of course, I do feel the luv you are sending :) I'll check back often Tami! We'll talk soon!