Wednesday, May 21, 2008
A Muse turns 7 years old today!
Happy Anniversary A Muse. Wow 7 years old! I thought I would list my 7 favorite A Muse stamps and 7 reasons why I love A Muse. For those of you that don't know, I've been an A Muse instuctor in Minnesota for the past three years. I have a HUGE A Muse stamp collection!!
My SEVEN Favorite A Muse stamps:
1. Hi friend
2. Chubby lady in bathing suit
3. lacy oval block (lots of sentiments fit perfectly inside this stamp)
4. Hugs and kisses (I use this a lot on the back of my cards)
5. little coffee clear set (such a great value)
7. little bird
SEVEN REASONS why I love A Muse:
1. Ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon!
2. I love their sentiments especially the hand-lettered ones!
3. A Muse told me about Copic markers and Spica glitter pens. I LOVE them both so much!
4. I love the way Nina draws people. I love their sweet little socks and cute shoes!
5. A Muse note cards ROCK especially Maderia, Kitchen Polka dots, and 9 MOD DOT notes!
6. I love square cards, square envelopes, and the 4-Bar envelopes because of the rounded flap!
7. I love their bling! I love everything!
Happy 7th Anniversary A Muse. I also must give a BIG shout out to my good friend Laurel Ford owner of Create-A-Card Studio in Brainerd, MN. I purchased my first A Muse stamp at her old store in Aitkin, MN without even realizing it (large Fun Star). Laurel gave me what I thought was my first A Muse stamp Fancy Easter Egg back in Feb. 2005.
I wish you continued success Linda and the fabulous A Muse crew. I look forward to teaching during A Muse A*Palooza in July at Artsy Tartsy in Savage, MN. I'd also like to thank Heidi and her staff at A Muse headquarters in Seattle, WA for always processing my orders so quickly!! : ) I'd also like to thank all the AWESOME A Muse chicks and all the wonderful friendships I have made online after discovering A Muse!! Cheers! I can't wait to party in Seattle someday! Lastly, I must thank all my fabulous students and friends that support me and A Muse. Smooches Tami
posted at 7:07 AM