Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Muse turns 7 years old today!


Happy Anniversary A Muse. Wow 7 years old! I thought I would list my 7 favorite A Muse stamps and 7 reasons why I love A Muse. For those of you that don't know, I've been an A Muse instuctor in Minnesota for the past three years. I have a HUGE A Muse stamp collection!!

My SEVEN Favorite A Muse stamps:
1. Hi friend
2. Chubby lady in bathing suit
3. lacy oval block (lots of sentiments fit perfectly inside this stamp)
4. Hugs and kisses (I use this a lot on the back of my cards)
5. little coffee clear set (such a great value)
6. smooches
7. little bird

SEVEN REASONS why I love A Muse:
1. Ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon!
2. I love their sentiments especially the hand-lettered ones!
3. A Muse told me about Copic markers and Spica glitter pens. I LOVE them both so much!
4. I love the way Nina draws people. I love their sweet little socks and cute shoes!
5. A Muse note cards ROCK especially Maderia, Kitchen Polka dots, and 9 MOD DOT notes!
6. I love square cards, square envelopes, and the 4-Bar envelopes because of the rounded flap!
7. I love their bling! I love everything!

Happy 7th Anniversary A Muse. I also must give a BIG shout out to my good friend Laurel Ford owner of Create-A-Card Studio in Brainerd, MN. I purchased my first A Muse stamp at her old store in Aitkin, MN without even realizing it (large Fun Star). Laurel gave me what I thought was my first A Muse stamp Fancy Easter Egg back in Feb. 2005.

I wish you continued success Linda and the fabulous A Muse crew. I look forward to teaching during A Muse A*Palooza in July at Artsy Tartsy in Savage, MN. I'd also like to thank Heidi and her staff at A Muse headquarters in Seattle, WA for always processing my orders so quickly!! : ) I'd also like to thank all the AWESOME A Muse chicks and all the wonderful friendships I have made online after discovering A Muse!! Cheers! I can't wait to party in Seattle someday! Lastly, I must thank all my fabulous students and friends that support me and A Muse. Smooches Tami

10 comments:

Novell said...

Such a cute, cute card!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Loved your lists of seven's, girl!

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful!

Anonymous said...

fun card tami!!

Tracy said...

Love your card Tami! Right back atcha.. MWAH! I am so up for an A Muse party in Seattle. Then we could all meet. Love ya girl!

Tisha said...

Tami ... you rock ... plain and simple! That's all I have to say about that! Big hugs for you!

Mary said...

What an awesome idea to list the 7 things that you love about A Muse and your 7 favorite A Muse Stamps.I won't lsit my 7 fave stamps But I have a few that I like very much. :)

I love your card Tami. You Rock!

Mary

Anonymous said...

what a great card--love the pink and black!!!

Nancy said...

Hugs & kisses to you girl! This card ROCKS....LOVE the pink & black combo. It was fun to read about all of you favorite (7) A Muse goodies!

patricia said...

you make such cute cards!
I can't even think of taking on another art!
Do you sell your cards?