Friday, May 23, 2008

HOO loves you baby?



Just dropping by to say HI. I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend. I will be teaching on Sunday at Artsy Tartsy in Savage, MN. If you'd like to join us please email me now. Today was another beautiful day. The weekend forecast is for "in the 80's" both days. I'm not sure how *good* this card will look on the 'ole blog but I tried! I love these cute A Muse owls and small heart trio by A Muse. The note card and brown ribbon are also from A Muse. I edged the oval in creamy brown chalk ink and then ran my glitter pen around the edge. Oh the owl's bellies have white stickles that I spread around with a *cheap* paintbrush that I use just for this purpose. Be safe everyone and have a super Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure I will post more cards next week after my Sunday class. I have my July A Muse A*Palooza events all figured out for Artsy Tartsy. I'm so happy about that task being completed!!! Smooches Tami : )

10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Hi Tami, Love the card. Cute little owls and love the sparkle. Have a great weekend. :)

Mary said...

Hi Tami, Your card came out great and it looks wonderful on your blog.I love that you used a cheap paint brush to spread the the white stickles around. Awesome idea. I hope your class goes very well on Subday. :)

Mary

Nancy said...

Hi Tami!! Have a safe & fun weekend! Keep the cards coming....you give me so much inspiration :)

Tandra said...

Hey girl!! Youstill need to fix your blog link when you post on my blog! It goes to Blogger unavailable!!
ANY-WHOOOO----
I love this card! I love owls in stamping. Whooo doesnt??? LOL
silly me!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

Great Card Tami.
love, your secret admirer

melissa said...

This card is too cute---I love those darn owls! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, Tami! Those owls are just the cutest! Hope you are having a great w/e! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Tami, it was great seeing you and sharing all the different card ideas. Glad to see you liked all the little cards. Can't wait for coffee and cards again next month.

Love ya,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami!

I am SOOO excited for A Muse A Palooza! And I'm loving your blog! It makes my day a little brighter! Keep up the lovely work and inspiration!

HUGS
Julia

Tandra said...

Well hey its me again!!
Whats happenin'??? LOL