Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I really had a wonderful time at Archiver's on Saturday night with my girlfriends. Prior to the crop, Ruth Ann drove me to Micheal's (those darn coupons) and to Starbuck's. We were *a little disappointed* Archiver's had run out of supplies for their Mother's Day Make and Take card. Later in the evening we decided to do our own Make and Take (I am having trouble uploading the file). Our stamping session was certainly a group effort and fun! Do you think I bought more stuff? Oh not me. Heavens no. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. I love my MOM so much and I miss her dearly. Ellie is the BEST! She is the greatest Mother ever and remember she does NOT read my blog. Gosh how I miss her and my immediate family in NH. Today is also my good friend Hannelore's birthday. Cheers HT! She is also far away in Colorado. Lastly, today is my Dad's birthday. I love you Dad. He's certainly an avid golfer! There's more birthdays too today but I really need my beauty rest. This blog business it for the birds! Ha,ha. I don't mind doing it but I want to scream and pull my hair out when a file doesn't upload on Blogger. It couldn't possibly be me/user error. On that note I wish all you Moms a very happy Mother's Day. You all rock my world and thanks for the comments peeps! Toodles...Tami
PS. I have an extremely busy week coming up so I won't be able to spend a lot of time on "Bloggie."

7 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Hi Tanmy,
I just found your new blog from Mary (It's All About The Journey). Love the cards you have posted. It's fun to see some A Muse stamped cards especially since the LSS just started carrying them and I'm very excited about that. I'm new to blogging thanks to Mary and several other ladies that have encouraged me to jump in blogland. Wish you much success and I've added you to my favorites. Have fun! Dottie K.

Anonymous said...

I love that card, Tami. I sent the one I made to my daughter, who is celebrating her first Mother's Day today. Happy birthday to our dear friend Hannelore. If it weren't for her I wouldn't have met Tami. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day, Hannelore! We all miss you and wish you were still in MN. Come visit us again.I miss our stamping and stamp shopping outings. It's time again to stamp and play.
Carrie

Jen D said...

Cute card! I wish we had an Archiver's here! You're too funny- your posts always crack me up! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Tami, thanks for meeting for coffee today. Love the card you made me and I can't wait to try out my new Elzybells.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Tami, It was fun last night and I loved our group effort. My belated mother's day card is going in the mail today (fortunately my mother is used to it). To make up I am sending her a card a week in honor of Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all of us, even if we aren't mothers, we still nurture. Carolyn

My Paper World said...

Ooh! so cute! I really love this!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this??!!! DANG! What a rockin'fun-kay vintage color combo! I have GOT to try this, Woody! I love it!