Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Howdy chickadees!! Here's another Halloweenie card I mailed to my nephew today. Sure hope he gets it before Halloween. I am very pleased with the final card. The background paper is from Basic Gray. The stamps (tree and spider) are from Memory Box, and the sentiment (Rubber Moon) is my good friend Wendy's stamp. I've had it for a couple of years!! HA HA!! Someday I may give it back if I move or something?? Hee hee. She's such a good egg.

There's still a mouse in my house gosh darn it. I swear I hear it scratching or whatever when I'm sitting on the sofa. It totally creeps me out. No bites or even a nibble yet and I'm getting mad. I appreciate all your emails on mouse talk and tips. Who knew?? I am not the only person with mice so that makes me feel a little better. I still always wear socks as I don't want Mr. Mouse nibbling on my feet. Yuck!! Tonight I plan to set actual traps rather than cute little round Dcon black houses with peanut butter. I will bait the traps with a Gorgonzola cracker (Trader Joe's) and some peanut butter. I refuse to give up. I'm going to kill you Mr. Mousey one of these days.

Today I had a great day with my partner of crime Sherry. She was my chauffeur (thanks girlfriend). We had Caribou coffee, shopped at a few stores, and went to lunch at Chipotle's. I am just chilling now and watching the tube as I got up for the day this morning at 1. Its so cold out now and I don't feel like doing anything tonight. I'm suppose to be reading an entire book before the end of tomorrow and I still have to make my Friday card for Memory Box. Have a pleasant evening/day whatever. Thanks for your visit and stop back tomorrow. I think I'll have another card to share. Tami...EEEEK!! Wish me luck with mousey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite treatment for house mouses is a box or two of that Decon poison placed where you see him running. That should do in the little critter for good, and he will hopefully go outside to die. If not, you may have a lingering dead mouse smell in your walls for a few days. But you can burn some incense for Halloween, and scare the vampires away at the same time. S.A.

~amy~ said...

Oh boy...that peskie critter is still around? yipes...I tell you...get a cat!!!

Sounds like you and Sherry had fun today!!!

I love your halloween card and I'm positive your nephew will too!!!

Donna said...

Very cute Tami. I did see this in person and it looks so much better in person.
I hope you get your pesty little creature tonight!
Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Mary said...

Great design Tami. Love it.

Did ou try the penut butter on a small piece of a saltine and put it into the trap? It really does work Tami.

Mary