Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am over the TOP according to my friend Amy!!

I got this blog thingy in a note from my girl Amy in the wee hours today. I must admit its the first one I actually took the time to do. I thought it would be fun one word answers. I was going to proofread it and possibly change a few things but NOPE...I must leave what came to mind when I answered. It was fun and painless.

The rules are this:

I need to pass this award onto 5 peeps, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

Fun, Fun, Fun!! I hope you can participate as time permits!!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? dark
3. Your mother? Ellie
4. Your father? Dad
5. Your favorite food? Seafood
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? wealth
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? stamping
11. Your fear? car
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Massachusetts
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? skinny
15. Muffins? pumpkin
16. Wish list item? car
17. Where did you grow up? Massachusetts
18. Last thing you did? gasoline
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? zippo
22. Friends? love
23. Your life? dull
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? grandmother
26. vehicle? Pontiac
27. Something your not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday (watching TV)
32. Your best friend? Wendy
33. One place that I go to over and over? Michael's
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Chipotle

Thanks Amy ...you totally rock!! I love your art, you my friend, and your blog rocks!!

I nominate:

1. Nancy
2. Tracy
3. Mary
4. Erin
5. Donna

These women are listed on my blog under blogs worth a visit. Please no hard feelings. I just typed what came to mind. I have lots of friends and I like lots of blogs and lots of my good friends don't have blogs.

Please try to participate. If not, no problemo. I say play if you dare!! Ha Ha!! Thanks.
Tami

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun, fun, fun girlie...thanks for playing!!!

Grandma Jan said...

You rock, you wicked blogger. What a week. Lots of fun cards and a mouse too. Keep it up. it's fun to visit your blog everyday.
Jan

Mary said...

Thank you Tami.It was very sweet o you to choose me for the award. I will post it the next time I post something up on my blog. Thank you very much.

Mary

Tracy said...

Awww sucks, thanks honey! I loved reading your answers!! I will post mine tomorrow. {{{{HUGS}}}

Lindsay M. said...

This is great Tami!!!! Your blog is totally over the top!!! You diserve this!!! Your a great person! and Your blog is always so much fun to visit and read your funny stories!! Congrats!!!

~Lindsay~

Armie said...

Hello Tami,

Ooohh, I know some lil' things about you now..haahaa!! Great to read all of these nice cool things about you Tami. Will definitely keep this handy when holiday comes..{*hint..hint..} :o)

You award has your name on it..congrats my friend!! Still no snow here in AK, thanked goodness. Maybe Mama Nature decided to skip winter here..yeah right! :o)