Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello friends!! I'm still alive but I've got a bone to pick with you....

Wednesday evening was our monthly ATC (Artist Trading Card) gathering at Smudges (thanks Trish and Leslie). Here's a pic of my ATC. The one on the left is my actual ATC because I used two tiny ribbon scraps on the corners. I also love to staple!! I'd love to get my paws on the Tim Holtz baby stapler (tiny staples). On my ATC I forced myself to use the small white/black polka dot ribbon as I had saved the short scraps in hopes of finding more of the ribbon. That never happened. Oh well its not like I don't have enough ribbon to open a small store. We had a blast at Smudges as usual and the ATCs were totally awesome. I will try and post more after my Halloween party is over. Erin lead the project at our ATC meeting and we made a spooktacular PEEPS pumpkin box holder. I hope to mail mine to my neice and nephew in NH on Monday. They all came out so cute but its too big for me to scan for the 'ole blog.

Gosh AOL pi--es me off!! It constantly crashes and I lose my Internet connection continuously. I just lost my entire post gosh darn it.

Anyway I best get to bed now as its super late and I need my beauty rest. I've been keeping busy prepping for my Halloween bash on Sat. night and I finished my weekly Memory Box Friday card on Wed. Yay me!! I'm still accepting signups for Sat. nite so let me know if you'd like to join us. It going to be a stamping good time!! I hope you had a great day and a pleasant tomorrow. Tami...later gators. Oh I've been watching a lot of football lately and of course my favorite show Dancing with the Stars. I'll be back hopefully soon. Happy Birthday Ruth Ann if you are reading this and Chris you better email me. Its been way too long dude. I never talk like that!!!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

very coolio & fun ATC's girlie!!! Sounds like you're keeping yourself pretty busy!

Lindsay M. said...

Awww Tami!!! I love those cards!! Halloween is the best!!!! Great job!!! TFS!!

~Lindsay~

Nancy said...

OMG...way cool ATC Tami girl!! You are an ATC queen! I really wish I could join in all of you fun festivities!! Too bad I live clear across the country. :( I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with for Friday! :) Have a fun day & a blast at your bash! ;)

Mary said...

Oh wow Tami. I love your ATC's They are awesome. You always make fantastic ATC's I have got to try and make one soon. They are fun to make. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time at Smudges.

I know that you watch Dancing with the stars which is why I never know when to call you. I hope that you have a great weekend Tami.

Mary

Donna said...

Tami-looks like your getting a little grungy. Love them!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out for my birthday. ATC night was great. See you Saturday

Anonymous said...

Love those ATCs, Tami! You always know where to place your ribbon and staples...you are rocking that staple gun! Is that a Rubber Soul skull and bones stamp? I must say, for a skull and bones, it is mighty cute!!! TFS:) Tinla