Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday *WICKED* Lindsay

Here's the card I sent to a sweet young gal in MA this week. I hope you had a great birthday Lindsay. Cheers!!

I still have lots of Amuse stamps for sale. Email me if you'd like to see what I have. Its time to unload more stamps!! I had a great time on Friday with my BFF Wendy and two of her sisters. She has a lot of them!! If you are looking for something fun to do in the next nine days why not take a road trip to the Pine City Scrapbooking Company in Pine City!!. Wendy and I dropped off some treasures to sell at the sale yesterday. Marni told us they had 33 sellers. I hope we both sell a lot at the sale so we can stay over at their attached Scrapbooking retreat in April. (crossing my finges). Its really an awesome store and I didn't get to look around too much as I was busy unloading and finishing up things for the sale. Garage sales are not my thing but really it wasn't that bad. Made just a tiny dent in my huge collection of rubber stamps!! I was only able to round up one box of Amuse stamps and a few skeins of fibers/yarns. Oh well it wasn't bad for starters. This will hopefully be the year to downsize. Have a great day and thanks for visiting. Tami

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card...

Mary said...

What a prety card birthday card. I love the ribbons and the paper. Looks like you got the SU polka dots folder. Love that folder.

Mary

Lindsay M. said...

WOOOHOOOOO TAMI!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!! I just love this card!!! I am so lucky to have you as a friend!!!!! I do hope we meet someday!!!!!!
Thank you again for the stamps and awesome ribbon and bling!!!!! You rock!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!

~Lindsay~

Grandma Jan said...

I love the birthday card. You inspire me.
I'm making baby cards this weekend. I'll share later.
Here's to a relaxing Sunday at home!

Anonymous said...

That card is even more impressive in person. I LOVE it! And I love that you're blogging so much.
Candy 1