Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You've got mail!!

Here's another Memory Box card from my sis. We both love the penguin stamps and Martha Stewart stickers (daisy). Sami used colored pencils on this baby and I love how she does the background free handed no less. Don't you just love getting mail when you least expect it? I sure do!! I've been so busy these past few weeks which is a good thing. I haven't had a lot of extra time to update the 'ole blog but I hope to soon with a new card. Today I am off to spend some time with my friend Sherry at Archiver's. We will use their crop room to play around. She will be scrapbooking and me stamping (hopefully not shopping). I am looking forward to having a little fun although it is suppose to rain today. I hope to keep my purchases if any under $10. Do you think its possible? I will try my darn est to be good. We shall see. I am still hoping for some more signups for the Owl class on Sunday. Any takers? The cards are going to be a HOO HOO HOOT!! Tamara (Miss Iowa) is coming to town and will be joining us at Lunds. Have a great day. This card looks much better in person trust me. The scanner sometimes distorts things. Tami

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, I wish that I could take your owlie class:)

Sweet card from your sis...love that she did that background freehand...I never do that and I think it is such a nice personalized touch...

Have fun today with sherry...wish I could join you two!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comment the other day sista...you rock!

Grandma Jan said...

The penguin stamp is adorable. She colored it beautifully.
Fun class on Sunday. It will be lots of fun. See you then.

Donna said...

Nice to see you back on your blog! You are almost as bad as me now. Cute card Sami! Have fun at Archivers!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tami, this is such a cute card, but then again Sami always does such nice cards.
Had a fun time with you yesterday at Archivers. Thanks for lunch. Glad I was able to teach you how to make that rose and the hinged card and fold over card. Hope to see them in one of your classes soon.