Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thinking Spring and Easter!!

Are you looking for something really fun and crafty to do today?? If so and you are local please join me at Smudges for a free Make and Take from 12-3 PM. You will make this adorable Easter card using the newest Easter/Spring papers from The Paper Company. I really enjoyed designing this cheery card as it makes me believe spring is just around the corner. Its another gloomy and rainy day here in MN which makes day four but the good news is a lot of our dirty MN snow has melted. With this said why not stop by Smudges today for a little dose of sunshine?? : ) You can see me and make a cute card!! Have a great weekend friends. By the way I am still accepting signups for my It's a Hoot Owl Card Class tomorrow at Lunds. If you want to create some really fabo owl cards and stamp the afternoon away with some great peeps then please join us tomorrow at the beautiful Lunds store. If you'd like to come just shoot me an email or leave me a phone message. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my poor neglected bloggie!! Remember to spring forward an hour tomorrow. Tami

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun & cheery card sista!!! Happy Saturday!!! Have a super weekend!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tami, this card is adorable but then again I knew it would be. You are the master of card ideas.
Hope you have a great class today and sorry I could not attend have to take Melissa to the airport today.