Saturday, March 27, 2010

You're a HOOT girlfriend!!

Today's card is for a very special person!! WOO you may ask??? Its made from a Basic Grey card kit but I kicked it up a notch with a little Prima flower and brad/bling action!! Hope you likey!! I have lots of things planned for Saturday so I had to write my Saturday post before bed. Geez...has this what my blogging has come to??? Automatic posts for the weekend. I thought about throwing in the towel on Friday nite but I said "self, just fricken' blog and be done with it". Its really not that hard. Again have a super weekend and please excuse my potty mouth. HOOT HOOT for me and six days of blogging. Can I make it to one week??? Probably!! Tami

Sherry the answer to your question was a JUMBO Graphic 45 assorted MAN paper pack. I was expecting it to be an 8 x 8 at half the cost but I caved and felt obligated to go for the big one!!! I know naughty BAD TAMI and boy have I been bad this week. Old habits are SO hard to break. See you on Sunday my friends.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Tami, I love this card. The colors are awesome and the little owl is so adorable. Are the letters "hoot" made with chipboard? They look 3-D. You have done an awesome job in posting every single day this week. Blogging can be very demanding of our time so I can appreciate what your doing.

Have a great weekend.

Mary

~amy~ said...

well, woot woot...I love this owlie'licious one!!! Good for you for plugging along and blogging...no pressure...you should do it because you enjoy it:)

~amy~ said...

♥♥shut up♥♥ Guess what I received in the mail....the happy mail...thanks sooooooo much sista...I LOVE it...like you knew I would:) I'm going to hijack your pic for my blog post:)