Sunday, March 14, 2010

You're a good egg!!

Hey Beckie from BFE!! If you are reading this blog I am thinking of you (good egg no I must have you confused with RA or Wendi)!! Ha ha!! I had a wicked awesome class today at Lunds. I'd like to thank all the great peeps that came to my owl class. It was a hooting good time with lots of sass. They don't call us the Sassy Stampers for nothing. We had a great time and what a beautiful sunny day. I am so happy Mr. Winter is finally hitting the highway. See yah its been real as in really cold and snowy. Anyway I wanted to share another card I made for the Make and Take at Smudges on Saturday. If you like these adorable Easter/Spring papers you can get them at Smudges. Another busy week coming up. I need to get to bed now and catch up on my beauty rest. I have a sweet little bouquet of daffodils I purchased from Trader Joe's but man do they stink. Have a great week friends. Tomorrow I will share an Easter card I recently made for my upcoming Spring Card Classes at Smudges. Tamara (Miss Iowa) is was SO great seeing you today and man do you look awesome. I couldn't stop staring at your beauty in class today and I really dig your dark hair. I like it black so please come back!! Can't wait to see you soon hopefully in April. Bye bye my lovlies.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a SWEET card Tami...love those cutie pie chicks! Trader Joe's...love that place...I go at least once a week...

Grandma Jan said...

I love the bright, Spring colors on your blog. The cards are so inspiring and so beautiful. It makes Spring so much happier. And boy we really had a long wait this year.
Take care. Keep those bright and cheery cards coming.