Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yoo Hoo!!

I'm back!! Whew its almost midnight and I'm blogging just under the wire. Had a very busy day and man was it gorgeous weather. Sunshine makes me so happy and I was naughty and slipped out to Starbucks and Michael's early this morning (had to get another Martha Stewart punch) I know BAD me. Tonight I am sharing an owl card with you my fabo readers because I am SO wise. Hoot Hoot!! I love the pretty background paper and of course I only bought two sheets of it long ago. Hate when that happens and when will I ever learn after all these years?? The card is very pretty if you could only see it in person. Its made on one of my favorite cardstocks Neenah Classis Crest Natural White. Neenah is the Cadilac of paper in my opinion. We are very lucky to have two Anchor Paper Express stores in the Twin Cities area to purchase it from as well as the envelopes. Its expensive but so worth it. Neenah also produces the Solar White paper used for Copics. I must get to bed soon. I hope you all had a great day and please stop back on Wednesday for another owl treat. Hoot Hoot!!! I made it to day two on the 'ole blog. Another miracle!! The owl stamp on my card is from Savvy and the other two (small flower and sentiment) are from Amuse. I dyed the white area on the ribbon with creamy brown chalk ink which happens to be one of my very favorite colors and brands of chalk inks by Color Box. Thanks *Candy* for saving the day for me with two new creamy brown chalk ink pads. Good nite my friends. If you are good I may have some blog candy in April. Maybe, maybe not? It all depends on how things go between now and the middle of next month and if my fans are good or not!! I appreciate you stopping by and thanks for the emails and comments. Keep 'em coming!! Tami...Woo loves yah babe??? ME ME!! Nightie night. : )

5 comments:

Donna said...

Nice card Tami~I think that is the one we made...right? We had a hoot of a time!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I saw this card in person last night and it looks so much better up close and personal.

~amy~ said...

woot woot...doing good sista in the blogging department!!!

You know that I love your sweet owlie card!!!

c-ya tomorrow in bloggie land...

Mary said...

I love the designer papers Tami. Awesome card. I'm so glad that you had lots of sunshine today. We had rain. lost power for a few hours and then wind that was very strong. Sun will be out tomorrow.

Talk to you soon.

Mary

Anonymous said...

You got me hooked on that creamy brown and now I'm addicted! Great card as always Tami!
Candy/ Carrie