Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey Cupcakes!! What's UP??

Hey girls. Here's my second favorite card from Jessica's class (Pine City). Don't you just love it? I do!! She hand cut the cupcake. I love the pretty designer paper, sweet stamp, and ribbon technique. I have to make my post short today as I'm off to go pick up something I tracked down I have wanted SO bad and its on hold. Imagine that? Me? Do I really put things on hold?? As the Minnesotans say, YOU BETCHA!! As the wicked people from Massachusetts say, that's wicked freakin' awesome. I'll be right over!! I better get my ars in the car before the store closes!! LOL. I am SO naughty but I do *need* it bad for an upcoming class. Any guesses??? Promise to be back soon with my *Cuttlebugged* owl card hopefully later this evening. My NH friend Mary is calling tonight so I must hurry up and get my errands done and get my ars home where I belong and OUT of the stores. Hope your day has been suntastic. My furnace has been acting up for over a week now and I'm so tired of it blowing cold air. I suspect its the ignitor switch again. Totally bugs me. Today I finally turned the bloody thing off and said goodbye you BIG piece of you know what and see you this fall. I will just have to continue dressing in layers as its spring now. Thanks for popping by today. Tami PS...Giving you an owl break for now (Donna)!!! Ha Ha. Oh my goodness Amy and Sherry, today marks DAY 4 of me blogging. Cheers to me!! I am such a good blogger girl!! See you on Friday with bells on.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I did not see you work on this one! I must have missed it. Cute. Yes you are good 4 days in a row. I am getting better 2.

Grandma Jan said...

Another great card and news from you. Great sharing. Love it.

~amy~ said...

woot woot....good job, good job...I adore your cupcake card!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love that card especially the way you did the ribbon. It looked much better in person too.
Okay breakdown and tell me what you put on hold that you just had to have?