Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOO loves you?? I do, I do!!

This one's for you all my fabo friends, students, and cyber chicks. I have to make it quick as I have to go get a few groceries. Its a good TV night so I am pressed for time right now and my computer has been acting up again. I constantly have to reboot it. Hope you had a most pleasant day. Sunshine makes me SO happy!! Need I say more. I've been working on Graphic 45 class samples and kits for my upcoming classes at Smudges next week. Any takers?? I love Graphic 45 and their wonderful products!! Thanks for stopping by friends. Sorry my card is a little crooked but WOO really cares right?? That darn scanner!! LOL!! Its better than no card or post!! See you tomorrow. Yay me, day three!! Tami :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Tami. Did you cuttlebug the striped paper and highlight the dots with creamy brown? That owl stamp is so cute. Love how you added the hearts.

~amy~ said...

Woot woot!! Another owlie card!!! You are on a roll!!!

Donna said...

You sure are in a owly mood these days...LOL

Lindsay M. said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Tami!!!!

I am sooooo sorry for not posting on here in so long!! I have been sooo busy lately, I keep forgetting, shame on me!!!!

Any WHOO! LOL!!
This card kicks arse!!!! You are awesome!!! I love owls! They go great with everything!
I love that you embossed the striped paper! That looks awesome!
Wonderful job!!!

~Lindsay~