Friday, March 12, 2010

New Easter card!!

Here's a card I recently made. For you locals I will be doing a free Make and Take on Saturday, March 13 from noon until 3 pm. Remember Daylight Savings is this Sunday and its also the day of my You're a Hoot class at Lunds. I am scheduled to teach a couple of Spring Card Classes soon at Smudges. Another busy week next week. Our ATC meeting is on St. Patricks Day and I'm taking a class on Friday and Saturday. I may have to cancel out of the Friday one at Archiver's. We shall see.

Have a great weekend friends and thanks for the visit. I have been extremely busy and right now I am not feeling too well. Most of our snow has melted. I can't wait for Spring to arrive!! How about you. It won't be long now. Today its our third day of rain but its better than snow. What a strange winter we have had this year in Minnesota. Happy weekend. Tami

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet easter card tami!!! hope that you feel better and you have a super weekend!!

Grandma Jan said...

Very pretty.
What am I doing on Thursday?
See you soon.