Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Spring, Goodbye Winter!!

I made this card for a friend but never mailed it to her last winter. Bad bad me!! Hmmmm......NO surprise on that one!! I am going to sell "she skates" this week so I thought I'd post the card to wish Miss Skater well and tell Mr. Winter to hit the road Jack!! *He* did hit us with some pretty cold weather last Friday (had to get my winter coat, scarf, and gloves back out) but on Saturday, the first day of spring it was a glorious sunshiny day while I was up in Pine City. I hope you had a great day today. I was able to watch a little skating on TV this weekend. Did anyone else see it? I think it was called Skating on Thin Ice but I'm not 100% sure? It was a take off of Dancing With The Stars which I can't wait to watch tonight. I am posting a Monday Double Header especially for Sherry and Amy. TA TA my friends and PLEASE, NO more cold weather or snow for us. We had enough of both this past winter season. I am very happy all the ugly dirty white stuff has finally melted. I can't wait to hopefully get a few flowers for my lower deck but its way too early for that in Minnesota. Mother Nature likes to play tricks on us. So sorry for the awful scan of my square card but I certainly tried. Catch you all later gators. I'll be back on Tuesday with another card. Tami

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

what?!!! Two posts in 1 day?!!! Woot Woot...love this sweet card Tami!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Two post in one day. Can't wait to see what you post on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

now that my kids are skating, i'm interested in any skating stamp card! love the card tami; you have inspired me to ink up my dotted oval!!! tfs:) tinla