Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eggs Galore!!

No card today because I don't feel like posting one. I have lots of work to get finished before bed. This is what I made last nite at the scrapping crop. I never go to scrapbook. Today is Palm Sunday and I have a nice big Palm leaf to fan myself with LOL. And guess what??? A brand new Martha Stewart punch I picked up for 50% off at my favorite Michael's after I met friends for coffee at Caribou. I know shame on me. Not only am I a shopaholic but I am a punch addict too!! Hope you are having a great day. I photolifted this picture of my beautiful eggs. I think I made 24 of them or was it 36?? I love Prima flowers, mini glue dots, and pastel pearl blings. Presto and eggcelent!!! Now I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. No yoke. Egg-actly. Bye bye for now my lovelies. Tami

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

You crack me up...get it...oy...fun stuff sista!

Grandma Jan said...

Fun time. Have a great week.

Donna said...

egg-rific job! egg-citing!
egg-celent!

You must have had a cracking good time!

Anonymous said...

Aren't ya gonna tell us what brand new MS punch you scored?! Inquiring minds want to know!

Mary said...

Yes, I want to know which MS punch you fot too. I love thatyou made 36 of those pretty eggs. Did you put any thing in them? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Mary