Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Dawg!

Howdy...I was so busy on Monday would you believe I forgot to post a card?? We are having spectacular weather this month (wow its almost over) and I am loving the sunshine. Not sure how much I will be blogging this week as I have so much work to get done. I've been trying to thin out my vast stamp collection again but that's not always an easy task. I sometimes hate having too much stuff all over the place. How about you? Thanks for stopping by. I made this card at Smudges long ago and have always loved it so I thought I'd post it hopefully for your enjoyment. I have since mailed it to a sweet and wicked young lady who is the Queen of dog walking and pet sitting. Have a great pre-Easter week. Tami

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute card sista....

de-hoard, de-hoard, de-hoard...

I'm a smidge behind on my google reader..

Lindsay M. said...

Wooohoooo Tami!!!! I just love love love this card!!!! I will cherish it forever!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Huggsss!!!!
~Lindsay~

Anonymous said...

Cute card Tami! I want to see more oldies but goodies!!
Candy/Carrie

Donna said...

Cute card tami. It is a doggie dog world out there.

Have a great day it is beautiful!