Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another butterfly card!

This card is so pretty in real life. I recently taught it as a sympathy card or thinking of you. The background paper is by Melissa Francis and was purchased at Smudges. I used Memory Box canary pearls or 14-karat pearls on the Martha Stewart butterflies (which I also Cuttlebugged). I love this soft pastel card and the cardstock is Peach and mint Stardream from Anchor Paper. I also used Neenah Natural White linen. I put on a single knot pale cream ribbon on the left side with a glue dot. Thanks for stopping by. I wish the picture of this card was better. Happy long weekend for those of you in the US!! I'll be stamping all day Sat. for my Sunday Graphic 45 class. Tami

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

such the pretty card Tami...good grief that MF paper is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I was in the class that made this card and you're right, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's such a soft, pretty card. You outdid yourself on this one, Tami. It's GORGEOUS!
Carrie

Michelle said...

very pretty, love the brad on the butterfly! check out my butterfly card on my blog: http://scrapinthecity.blogspot.com/

tami said...

i got this mixed up. card is actually a beautiful pale yellow from Anchor paper. I used mint and peach stardream too.

Anonymous said...

That is Gorgeous, great job

Nancy said...

This is SO gorgeous Tami!! I wish I could see it IRL because it's really beautiful. :)