Monday, May 25, 2009

hello...

I received this beautiful card in the mail last Friday from my friend Penny. She makes the most amazing cards and is just the sweetest person ever!! I hope you don't mind Penny I posted your beautiful card. I think she altered the little flowers with Copics? We'll see if I'm right when she answers my email!!?? It looks like some type of ribbon whereby she cut the baby flowers off, colored them, and then added a clear rhinestone. Penny used a Nestabilities. Would you believe I've never really used these die cuts? I have two packages but I've never opened them. How sad is that!! Someday!! It's a pretty chilly day in MN. 57 degrees. I got up super early as I couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind and lots on my "to do list" with deadlines so I must get busy. We had a brief rainstorm this am and of course I left my car window down yesterday. Silly me. Nothing like sitting on a wet seat!! LOL!! I had a great class yesterday at Lunds. The women that took my class were so awesome. Thanks again for spending your Sunday afternoon stamping with me. Oh happy day it was!! We are having the most beautiful sunshiney weekend here in MN. I will post one of my own cards from my Graphic 45 class yesterday in just a bit. Speaking of classes, I have three this week and I'm taking one at Smudges on Wed. evening. I can hardly wait to have Leslie instruct me and stamp with three of my friends!! Leslie...look out girlfriend!! I will be going to Pine City on Friday with my gal pal and partner of crime Cindy to a special one year anniversary chick flick two day Crop!! I am beyond excited and can't wait to hit the road. We will be cropping at The Pine City Scrapbooking store! Woo hoo!! There is still time for you to sign up and party with us. The price is really reasonable in my opinion. Its going to be a fun roadtrip and a great two day get-a-way!! Look out Pine City here we come!! Later chickadees!! Give me some blog love please!! Pretty please!! Tami :o)

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tami, please go to my blog I left you some awards.

Love ya, Girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Blog Love coming your way! Love the card your friend sent you. So cheery. I'm glad your class went so well. See ya Wed.
Cheri

Nancy said...

Super cute card Penny!! You need to start a blog if you don't already have one!! :)

HI TAMI!! I'm back, but it's been a hard week, I will e-mail soon, I haven't forgotten about you, I could NEVER forget about YOU! We had a death in the family.

toners said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Wow!