Monday, May 25, 2009

Attention Graphic 45 Paper Lovers!!

I just updated my blog today with all my June classes. Look here 10 classes starting tomorrow!! WOW I say go Tami!! I'm also signed up for two classes: Smudges and Archiver's. June is going to be a great month and I have a little vacation planned in the middle of the month if all goes well!! Please note this does not include my classes at Caribou, Lunds or Smudges as yet. Yikes even more classes Tami??!! If you love Copics and Graphic 45 paper lines then I am sure you will find a class or two to sign up for. Just shoot me an email and then please call the store to reserve your spot. Advance registration is greatly appreciated. Checks are written out to me and my classes are $25.00. Remember to bring your basic stamping kit. I hope to see you!!

Anchor Paper Plymouth 763-550-0926
Anchor Paper Minneapolis/St. Paul 651-783-5955


I taught my first Graphic 45 class on Sunday and I thought my cards came out pretty good if I must say so myself!! Pat pat on the 'ole back back!! LOL!! I can not tell you how much I love this paper line and their beautiful tags. I literally swoon over anything by Graphic 45!! The awesome ladies in my class yesterday all had a great time and we made five different projects!! They made some pretty amazing cards and little gifts. In addition to the cards, we made a little purse complete with chocolate and a very lovely tea bag holder complete with tea bags. I can't wait to make more!! I've also got the bug really bad for Glitter Mist. Donna aka "Mrs. Grungy" brought me a lovely gift. She made me a Graphic 45 ATC holder. It was so awesome. Thanks ever so much Donna!! You totally rock and I can't wait to craft with you and the other chicks on Friday up in Pine City!! We are going to have a blast with Marni! I can hardly wait to go!!

I hope you will treat yourself and sign up for one of my classes soon!! I have met some incredible women this past year and I am so grateful for your business, friendship, and support. A BIG THANKS!! I may be adding a Memory Box class or two up in Brainerd, MN this summer if all goes well. I for sure plan to have a "Memory Box Stamping Gala" at The Garden Room in Moundsview more than likely in July. That's all for now my friends. I hope you had a great holiday Monday. Thanks for stopping by and its back to work for me. Tami :"]

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card Tami....very coolio....I wish you lived closer to me so that I could take a class from you!

Nancy said...

A Memory Box stamping gala?? Now that sounds fun!! I wish I lived closer, would love to hang out & take some of your classes, they sound like a blast! You should pat yourself on the back for this card, it turned out great! I am not familiar with this paper line, but from what I have seen on your blog, it looks really fun!!

Anonymous said...

Would have loved to been there Tami!! ~Tamara

Grandma Jan said...

I love the card! Happy to have been able to make one too.

After my huge move and garage sale I can't wait to get back in card making. See you in a class soon - or in June at least.

Mary said...

Tami, this card is my kind of card!!! I wish that one of my local stores would get some of this designer paper in.

Love your card!

Mary

PS. Why don't you have the pretty logo from Dave up on your blog?

Anonymous said...

I left you something on my blog, enjoy

toners said...

Oh, what FUN!! I wish I lived closer!!

cindy said...

this is a test Tami!