Friday, May 22, 2009

Please check out my Friday post!!

Hello-

I had a pretty hard day on Thursday just trying to catch up with some personal things, do laundry, housework, phone calls, bills, and my laptop had MAJOR issues again. I thought the power cord was going to catch on fire. I hope you will go to the Memory Box website and check out my Friday guest blog within Dave's blog.

I will post a card on Friday at some point for sure. I'm still accepting signups for my Graphic 45 Class this coming Sunday at the Plymouth Lunds. Let me know if you'd like to join us. We are making five really awesome projects. Happy Friday. Its time for bed and I have to get up in just a few hours. No rest for the wicked they say!! Tami :-)

1 comment:

Karrie Baker said...

Been there, done that!! :P

LOLOLOL