Friday, May 15, 2009

365 Cards...Day-73...Tuesday's Trio Challenge!!

I know, I know Halloween in May? I just happen to have this leftover card kit from a Halloween class I taught last year at my annual stamping Halloween bash. I decided to use it for this card challenge as it foots the bill. It has circles, scallops and bling. There are two orange gem stickes on each side of the Martha Stewart ribbon. I hope you like it!! Its never too early to start making your Halloween cards. Good nite. Its super late here in MN. BOO.....Tami!!! Just call me crazy!!! My laptop keeps crashing and I'm still freaking out about it. TTYL and thanks for the visit. Happy Friday!! Wishing you lots of sunshine!! Be good!!

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Yhis is so cute and I love that ribbon.

~amy~ said...

How adorable is this??!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card fits the bill which is all that matters. I love that cat. Great job with this challenge and thinking outside the box.

Karrie Baker said...

You are crazy! Halloween in May? You are going to kick my butt in being early with cards this year. Oh that's right, I am always late anyway. lOLOLOLOL Great card! :)

Tracy said...

I love this card Tami!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of the one you sent me. Then again I love anything with kitties and anything you make. Sooo good to be chatting again girl!

XOXOXO,
Tracy