Friday, May 8, 2009

Pinky if finally done for 365 Cards daily Challenge!!

Day 67-Think Pink Card challenge. Wow I have two done out of 365 days. I know I'm all talk and NO action but some of you know why....Memory Box baby took highest priority and also scrapbooking. Just in case you do not know I'm a new Friday Guest Designer on Dave the owner of Memory Box's blog and I'm darn proud of myself and his awesome company. So there!! I will not talk about it anymore this weekend as I don't want to get a big head but thanks for the comments. It really does mean the world to me that you left me some love. It is so nice to read a comment when you have worked hard on something. I know I'm guilty of not always commenting but whatever. Now throw a little prize in the mix and people come out of the woodwork!! LOL.

This (designing and blogging and computer problems) all takes time trust me on this. Some days I want to pull my hair out and scream and throw my HP laptop out the window. And, I'm slow with designing which doesn't help matters but old habits are hard to break. I'm just so gosh darn fuzzy I meant fussy LOL and a really bad perfectionist for those of you that DO NOT know me yet.
Stewart
Back to my card for this rainy MN nite...I can not seem to get off the Martha Stewart butterfly punch kick. This little pink number took me over an hour to make and yet it is so simple. I used four punches, pink ribbon, pink ink to dye the white paper to match my brown and pink and brown dots paper, creamy brown and chestnut roan ink, and Versafine vintage sepia. The stamp is from Rubber Moon and the pink felt applique sticker is from Martha Stewart . I used pink pearls on the brown scalloped rectangle and my Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder on the small white circle under the double butterfly. Whew. I have to move on now to Graphic 45 as I have a class next Sat. May 16 at Anchor Paper (I have to look up which location). I love that paper line SO MUCH. I guess I love everything well almost everything.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to go to www.memoryboxco.com to see my first blog. I will be a guest designer for Memory Box every Friday and Nancy, my online friend does it every week too on Tuesdays I believe. I hope I have the day right for Nancy. Catch you later alligators. Please keep the love coming. We all need it!!! Tami Big Smiles!! ;]

No comments: